Intacct is one of the foremost organizations which provide on-demand software. The Corporation was formed in 1999 by a former Oracle executive Marc Benioff and it is originally based on PHP/Oracle technology.
Intacct provides innovative technology driven solution, web based accounting module, supply chain manage, business intelligence and service automation. It serves more than 2,200 midsized organizations and it can be implemented using user subscription. Its framework supports a number of features such as multiple operating units, taxes, multiple currencies, dashboards, and regulations.
It is provided in the suites which include -
Xpress: Xpress is designed for small and midsized companies. It provides web based financial modules, supply chain management, business intelligence and it has the option to add project management.
Enterprise: It is designed for large enterprise which has multiple subsidiaries and the companies that have international operations. It offers on-demand ERP which suits the requirement of multi unit companies and it supports business units. It supports company's account structure, currencies, taxes etc.
Salesforce dot com: It is the package which helps in the management of the sales force. SFA helps to deliver lead to cash process and better visibility to the sales and marketing processes.
1. Intacct accounting software is easy to implement and use. It takes not more than a few weeks to get the subscription and run the software with live data. Training is provided by the company to enable easy use.
2. The business processes can be mapped, work flow can be designed and policies can be approved to get easy operations.
3. Customers can take full advantage of the software application and a team of experts helps in optimizing the strengths of the software.
4. Intacct accounting software provides customer support and the charges are included in the monthly subscriptions.
5. The accounting module provides automated general ledger and the application allows the system to carry out financial and non-financial accounting. The software provides strong budgeting modules.
6. In accounts receivables - one can get payment from PayPal Merchant Services and it also helps to integrate the Web, XML and SOA services.
7. The accounts payable module allows the user to configure the system and make payments. Cash management includes checks, savings and credit card management.
8. It provides the service through Cloud computing which comes with disaster recovery and precautions provided by SunGard.
1. Intacct accounting software can easily replace software such as QuickBooks and deliver deep accounting functionalities.
2. Intacct accounting software provides easy customization, and the tools provided by the software are considered better than NetSuite.
3. Price is moderate as compared to its competitors.
4. Accounts modules are highly featured and strong.
1. Intacct accounting software does not have a strong CRM module which can meet the requirement of small and midsized organization. The salesforce is not considered the best solution because organizations of all sizes seek a global CRM. The integration to salesforce is not the best.
2. It is considered instable because of changes and controversies related to the organization's management.
3. Intacct provides customization but it does not provide complex functionalities in manufacturing, SCM and HRM.
4. Distribution module lacks many features.